[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • Problems to do with logging in : HELP and SUGGESTIONS
Board index HELP and SUGGESTIONS Problems to do with logging in

Problems to do with logging in

Unread post Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Dear Admin, Dear SEM, Here's a problem submitted to us by Pakistani47. Can you give him any advice in the matter?

Thanks a lot Mirza Sahab for your kinds words and a warm welcome.
Right now I am facing a problem. I log on normally but after some time I am automatically logged out. Trying to rectify this problem. Deleted cookies but the same problem persists. (Pakistani47)

Thanks for your asssitance.

Unread post Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 pm
semirza User avatar

I have mailed him a new password but before that I have logged on as Pakistani47 and tested out all options. His profile and permissions are normal. I managed to post on two different threads including I PM without being logged out.
Let us wait for his reply.
Thanks Mirza Sahib

Unread post Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:21 pm
Pakistani47 Most Senior Member

Thank you very much friends. I have logged in new PW let us see it goes on well or not. But before posting this message I have to log in at least 5 times then with new PW then I was able to log in. Thanks any way.

Unread post Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm
semirza User avatar

Welcome back Pakistani47. Hopefully you won't be having any further trouble. Thanks for bearing with us.

Unread post Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:58 pm
I was also facing the very same problem for last few weeks, today it seems better as it only happened once or twice today.

Unread post Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 am

This is a test post.

Unread post Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:33 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

A full success, bravo. Hello Pakistan 47. Good to have you back.

Unread post Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:34 pm
Dildar Most Senior Member

This a test post, posted 16 Nov 2012 at 13:35 hrs (+3hrs GMT) by semirza.

Unread post Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:17 pm

This a test post, posted 16 Nov 2012 at 14:20 hrs (+3hrs GMT) by semirza.

Unread post Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:52 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

God willing, God willing, no new problems will arise with the log in. We really miss the two of you when you're not around for a longer period.

And bravo to SEM for having detected what the matter really was.

Unread post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Right, SEM, just saw your E Mail and logged in as required. For Pakistani47 at least it worked. Dildar next.

Unread post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:14 pm
Dildar Most Senior Member

OK, SEM, Dildar's password worked as well. But I do wish to add the following. I've just read an E-Mail from Dildar in which she says her log-in has been hacked. The comment attributed to her under the Marvi Memmon piece was not written by her. Any ideas here, SEM. Who's bothering us in this fashion on this blog. We're no danger to anyone as far as I can tell.

Also, it goes without saying that the Pakistani47 comment at 7:07 pm and this present "Dildar" comment both come from me, Mirza Ghalib.At SEM's rquest, I was trying out the two addresses to see if they worked out all right.

Unread post Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:24 am
semirza User avatar

Mirza Sahab
It is quite natural for her to think that her account is hacked, and hacked it was by me as an administrator to see through why she had to login and post as Dildar1 and not Dildar. Whenever I have to do this I always, always inform the party concerned to what I am going to do, and why...It is not the first time for me to evaluate if the problem was from the server end, user end or both. My emails to both parties concerned (forwarded to you as well) should be a proof of my intentions.
Thanks

Unread post Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:54 pm
7th Heaven

Nice to see few names from good old times!

Unread post Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:23 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

7th Heaven, hello. You come to us like a gift from on high. I can't tell you how glad I am to hear your voice. BTW do we know each other already? If not, no worries. We'll do so within no time at all. So welcome and long may we hear your voice on this blog.

Return to HELP and SUGGESTIONS