[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • Worth Reading : SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Board index SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY Worth Reading

Worth Reading

Lets discuss this branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.

Forum rules

Kindly respect fellow bloggers and treat them as you would yourself like to be treated. We intend to maintain a friendly environment and keep it that way.
Avoid posting messages that flame, threaten, harass or insult others.
We also reserve the right to remove offensive posts.
Abusive behavior will not be tolerated and for this your account may be suspended.

admin

Unread post Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Indeed, teriwal, this is a fantastic piece you posted. It is too early for me to say yet how much I believe in the whole thing. I can just say these ideas from Biocentricism make the pulses race and the imagination wonder what hit it. One sentence I do want to quote from the article and which will serve as a future starting point to my own personal reflection: "Immortality resides outside of time altogether."

Unread post Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 am
LifeH2O User avatar
Most Senior Member

@teriwal
Mirza Ghalib reminded of your post in another thread. I read it. It is interesting. I want to read in detail about those experiments i.e about beam splitter which was already decided by observer, but unable to search them. Do you have the actual name or link to them?
Also I found another similar article about past and future.
http://www.robertlanza.com/does-the-pas ... -in-stone/

EDIT:
Found the link
http://www.bottomlayer.com/bottom/basic ... choice.htm
Greed, the root of all curse, root of all evil.

Return to SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY