[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • Melodies that are Old but all Gold..never to be forgotten : MUSIC - Page 2
Board index MUSIC Melodies that are Old but all Gold..never to be forgotten

Melodies that are Old but all Gold..never to be forgotten

A forum for music lovers
semirza User avatar

Last from Mohamed Rafi8

semirza User avatar

EasyGo brother,
Use the 'newtube tags' and they are [ newtube] [ /newtube]. The actual number is found at the end of a youtube url after the = sign. This should be copied and posted in between the newtube tags.

For example: [ newtube]zmFSPckFO0M[ /newtube]

I have inserted two spaces above just to prevent code execution.

Minus spaces and it should display correctly like:

Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

EasyGo, you came with a splendid Kishore this time. Believe me, this song will never be forgotten and neither will we forget who chose it for us.

EasyGo Senior Member

Dear Mirza Ghalib Jee,

Thank you so much for such a warm reception. It would be an honor to be remembered by a person whom I respect from my heart.

Thanks again.

Also thanks for help @semirza jee.

Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

EasyGo, That was a lovely Mukesh song and one that prompted one not only to think but to feel as well. Also, it was unknown to me so I am doubly grateful. Seems to me you are also beautifully Musician-trained, if I may put it that was, and know exactly what to pick out of our huge musical repertoire to fit any situation. Thank you very much.

Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

On this sad day, for our lost innocence

Musician Most Senior Member

For Mirza Ghalib

Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Musician, Somehow I knew that, as in the past, you'd not let us down at this disastrous juncture in our lives either. I thank you for the Sudhara Malhotra song which did help one to feel a bit better. But I'll cast off this melancholy only then when I see IK get up and walk out of SK a healthy man again. Until that moment, Mus, we'll just have to make do with prayers as usual.

Musician Most Senior Member

Mirza Jee
Don’t be too pessimistic about Imran Khan. As for his is injury is concerned he will be soon on his feet.
And for his politics, do not underestimate what he has already achieved. He has already helped to change the political landscape of Pakistan. He is has given political awareness to the people particularly the youth. I now pray that he plays a constructive role in apposition and I guarantee you that by the next election the people would be totally aware of the importance of their vote and how to use it to bring changes for the future welfare of the country.
This is for you from Amanat and not Rahat

Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Yes, Musician, each well weighed word you wrote has brought back strength to those who had begun to falter, including myself. I do thank you. Yes, too, to your short, pointed Amanat not Rahat comment as well. I agree, much though I love Rahat, that so far he's never sung anything as moving as this paean to our Nation. Listening to it again, I do realise that why we never give up on Pakistan in spite of everything, has nothing whatsoever to do with the intellect, but with the heart and the heart alone. So we'll straighten up our act and go that extra mile, awaiting the day when good will come out of widespread evil.

Previous

Return to MUSIC