Board index Pak Vision The signs in the Heavens! The End

The signs in the Heavens! The End

Pak Vision is a platform where all are welcome sharing their version of dreams about Pakistan and it's future.
Unread post Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:21 am
The Vision

I could swear that I saw the mystery man moving in the crowd, staring and smiling at me but before I could rush towards him and inquire about his mysterious disappearance he vanished out of my sight, simply by melting into the crowd. I tried to search him for a while but gave up; well aware that either he had deliberately avoided the contact or it was my mind that was hoaxing me. I hated the mysteries and his sudden, unexpected disappearance was not any exception. However hard I tried I unsuccessful to explain any logical reason for that strange occurrence. Even my friend, who had recommended the mystery man to me, didn’t know much about him and for that reason couldn’t provide me with any valuable information about his whereabouts. I must confess that I had completely failed to throw the man out of my thoughts and mind. Much of that he had revealed to me sounded sense and there was a wish to know more. I was a bit angry with myself for not having patience. I could have gone on waiting till he felt ready to reveal his vision instead of showing my displeasure at the details he wanted me to grasp before he came there. But I realized that there was no point in regretting as he was gone permanently and yet some hope lingered in me, remembering his words that he will come and narrate his vision as he had promised.

I saw him many times, sitting in some buss, standing by some footpath, walking down the road and yet could never get closer to have a chat. I was sure he was just playing with me. One night I met him in a dream, where he came to me and talked to me in a frank manner as he always did. I complained about his sudden disappearance and he smiled agreeing that it wasn’t a right thing to do.
“Why did you do it then?” I asked.
“There’s always some valid reason for every happening.”
“What about your promise to narrate your vision, when will you do that?”
“I have a better idea, perhaps you should watch the movie instead of hearing it from me” he said and gave me something that didn’t look like a video tape.
“Who are you, what’s your name and where have you disappeared?” I asked and he laughed before answering my questions.
“My role is over, so you don’t need to know any of the answers anymore” he warmly shook my hand and disappeared to one direction. I rushed after but kept fumbling around till I gave up and woke up from my dream. The moment I got my consciousness I looked at my hands as if I had expected to find the video tape he gave me in the dream. I was disappointed to look at the empty hands. It looked obvious that I myself had turned weird.

I was walking down the road when I saw two men walking at some distance from me, suddenly a shot was heard and one of the men fell down on the footpath all drenched in his own blood. The other started running for his life but another shot and even he went down licking the grounds. I knew it was my turn next but didn’t want to die. I ran like a wild horse and kept doing that all absorbed in my terrified state of mind. I was desperate to run far away from that horrible spot. For the first time I looked around to see where I was and saw tall buildings set on fire, blood streams flowing and debris spread around everywhere. The entire place looked like familiar and yet I had a great wish to go away from the sinister place. I heard the distressed cries of the people coming from all directions and my heart trembled. Without knowing where I headed to I ran and ran without looking back. There was a sense of emergency and there was no time to stand and understand what went on there. But the scenes of burning city, the bloodstreams, the corpses on the roads and footpaths refused to disappear from my sight. It looked like as the entire city was aflame and the entire population was becoming victim of terror acts. I was getting tired and knew that soon it was my turn to fall a victim but despite terrible condition I kept leaping forward as if in frenzy.
All of a sudden I stumbled and fell down. I looked to the direction and found some youth laying there, staring at me with saddened eyes. I wanted to get back on my feet and rush away but I couldn’t do that. I gave my hand to the youth and tried to raise him on his feet but noticed a strange thing that chilled me so that I shivered. The youth lay there without legs; it seemed as if some cruel person had amputated him. I wanted to run away but was shocked unable to move any further. I got closer and asked as to what went on there. The young kid shook his shoulders and cried bitterly instead of answering my question. “Who did that to you?” I asked.
“They did it” the youth pointed to one direction. Forgetting of my own fears and terrorized heart I looked furiously but found nothing but dark shadows engulfing the entire area. Watching some phantoms roaming about at a distance brought back the sense of emergency and I rushed without even looking at the dying face of the youth, who lay there all deprived of hope. I dared not turn back as it would give me bad conscious and there was no time for such luxury. I wanted to seek some shelter before some cruel forces killed me savagely.

I woke up all drenched in sweat and with heart ponding as I had been physically running around. It was just ten ‘o’clock, so I had not been sleeping for a long time and yet it felt as if ages had passed during that short time. The details of my dream were so clear that I could even describe them to others without any problem. I tried to calm myself down by stressing that it was just a dream. I took some drink and tried to get back to sleep, hoping that the nightmare was over. But the whole night I kept going through one terror after the other, the bomb blasts, infernos, killings, butchering and other such like happenings kept torturing me. I woke up hundreds of time and each time decided to remain awake but was dragged back to slumber, only to witness some horrible happenings. I saw graveyards getting filled to the brim; I saw hundreds of coffins laying in a row and Earth refusing to accept the bodies. A heard a sharp argumentation taking place between the soil and the angel of death, where the soil complained its inability to take care of the dead and the angel of dead feeling the burn of his gigantic task and getting furious by the resistance. It felt like as I had been watching some horror movie with the only difference that a horror movie one could stop at will if it became too nasty and knew that it was just a product of twisted fantasy, which had nothing to do with the reality. I felt bewildered and walked in sorrow, when it started raining. I looked around and saw no place where I could take shelter. It was cold and yet it was warm and soothing rain drops. I wiped off my face and noticed the sticky nature of the rain. I looked again and again at my shaky hands, not believing my eyes. It wasn’t any ordinary rain, it was all blood. I was all drenched in blood, which kept pouring from the skies. I got panicked and rushed like a mad person to be away from that strange happening. It seemed as if millions of living creatures were being slaughtered in the heavens. I cried loudly and wanted the torture to come to an end. Once again I woke up all drenched in the sticky sweat. I swore to myself not to sleep again and looked at the watch. It was just three in the morning and yet I had no lust to fall asleep once again. But despite my efforts I kept dozing and dreaming. In one of these dreams I met the mystery man, who seemed to be sympathetic towards me. I complained to him about the dreams but he reminded me that it was me who had been asking for it. I was confused as his answer didn’t make any sense. When did I ask for these nightmares? He refused to go into details and left waving his hand. His last words echoing in my eardrums,” How is the movie?” I hated that movie and wished it to be over once for all but that movie was to keep torturing me for several more nights. Luckily these nightmares were not to occur during succeeding nights.

The strange thing was that after first few nightmares I had calmed down and had stopped taking those as some real happenings. I knew that the dreams/ nightmares or whatever they were, just couldn’t be rid of and the only possibility for me remained to grasp the message through language of symbols. I wished the mystery man to be there to explain the things that lay beyond my perception but there I was without any help or guidance. Most of the time I had to rely on my own judgment and yet there were sporadic help to understand that what was conveyed. I knew that the burning city of my dream was nothing but my homeland, where the dark forces had launched an all-out attack. Where the chaos, the cruelty and the evil reigned at the moment and the blood of innocents flowed in streams. I knew that youth of my dream stood for the vital energy of my nation, which had been crippled by unseen forces. The gloomy dreams made me more depressed than before, making me regret the decision to seek the vision about Pakistan. Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that crazy idea to turn that unpleasant and afflicting.

Three nights in a row I had not have any nightmare and hoped that it was a permanent change but there they were again back in the glory. I could see evil shadows lurking everywhere, the ugly beasts tearing apart the prey. No one was safe, no one was immune and everyone walked with fearful hearts. In these dreams I witnessed the gloom, the decadence and fears licking the souls. I saw dance of death and angels of doom ascending and descending in accordance with the errands they were given. These angels ignored me completely as if I was invisible to them or simply because I was some unimportant spectator that stood there and watched the incredible happenings.
“What happened to these people?” I dared ask one angel. He looked at me and made me shudder. I felt fear creeping in, thinking to have asked some forbidden question.
“Go your way and ask not any questions regarding these people. There are no clear answers, only the Lord knows the truth and those to whom he has given the eyes to see.” The angel answered and was about to ascend when I begged him to explain so that I understood.
“The land of Crescent lives not in accordance to rules set for it and thus the crescent becomes a sharp sword and causes the destruction.”
“Not all could have gone astray.” I reminded him in humble tone.
“Very true but when the tribulations come, even the good suffers. Didn’t I tell you that it’s a complex matter? Look at the faces of the sufferers, do you find any regrets there? No, these are under demonic influences; they are haughty when the pains are taken away and cry and wail, begging for divine interference, when they are touched by evil.” The angel said and shook his head in disbelief and added “We never understood the human heart and perhaps would never be able to do so.”
“There are other nations that do terrible things, why just my nation is being punished?” I asked.
“All nations are mixture of good and bad elements. A nation is only visited by the wrath when the evil become overwhelming. Now I am not the judge and therefore can just assume that the good in your society has been superseded by the evil and thus the troubles you face as a nation.” The way he talked reminded me of the mystery man but I dared not look at the glowing face of the angel.
“What makes us different from other nations of the world? Why only we are being targeted?”
“You ask two questions and I’ll provide you with like many answers. There are many things that differentiate you from the others. You were supposed to be part of forces of light in the final struggle that approaches. But look at yourself; you are the most lost nation on the face of earth.” He kept silent in order to make me feel the pain caused by his sharp words. I noticed that I lacked the courage to speak to the angel and therefore remained silently listening.
“Many are seduced by the matter in this world but your nation has surpassed them all. Your weakness is exploited by your enemies and thus you sell everything for.”
“So it’s for that reason we suffers from the vengeance of God!” I asked.
The angel smiled and looked at me with piercing eyes without uttering a word. I could see his attention was fixed somewhere else.
“No the retribution is not yet, wait with patience and you will even receive that.”
“What’s this then?” I asked pointing towards the suffering people.
“These are the consequences of your wrong choices, so happens to people who can’t separate foes from their friends.”
I wanted to say something but he signed me to hush up and watch instead that what went on there. I saw multitude of people walking in heavy shackles, moaning, drenched in their own blood and yet struggling hard to get where the certain destruction waited for them. They walked in ecstasy and the closer they got to the point of their goal, the blinder they became.
“That’s the illusion supreme, don’t you agree that it’s fantastic. It’s not a scene that enacts often; even the beings like us have to wait eons to witness it” he said without getting excited. Perhaps the angels lacked the capacity to be excited.
“What do you do if you aren’t here to punish us?”
“Some of us are here to witness the madness of the times, others are to help strengthen the hearts of the believers but there are even angels that protect the land from collapsing completely. We are here on command of our Lord and won’t tell who is doing what.”

The angel hovered for a while before vanishing from my sight and I was left with horrible scenes an emptiness embracing me and none to tell me what lay in store.
I woke up and wrote down all I just had dreamt, I had developed new habits and was more organized than before. My writing down the dreams while they still were fresh eliminated the danger of forgetting some important detail or losing them completely as had been the case before. I sat there on the bed and tried to understand what I had seen and heard. I knew that the angels could have sprung from my vivid imagination but then since when I had the claims to have a bright fantasy. It was obvious that the dreams were part of the same series, I had dreaded for some time now. I tried to figure out what kind of enemies were exploiting our weaknesses for material things and I couldn’t think of anything else than the great Satan that our leaders bowed to and in return got their alms from. This devil had corrupted us with the stink of the currency notes and to that extent that we felt no stench anymore. The great Devil along with the petty devils had their agents in every street of our country, which could kill others, shoot down anyone and even explode themselves on orders of their masters.
I saw two men holding something in their hands; I became curious and wanted to know what it was. I got closer and noticed that they were holding the letter S with two horns sticking out. These both men held it the letter very tight as if it was something precious. I was about to walk away when one of the men turned to me and asked if I had seen anything that wonderful before in my life. I just smiled at the question as it was nothing but a letter made of hardboard.
“They got furious when I told them what I thought. How could I call it simple hardboard? Was I blind to notice its glitter, its beauty and its enormous worth? Seeing my sarcastic smile the both men looked agitated as if I had insulted them. I moved away to avoid the trouble.
“Did you notice that they were bewitched?” another stranger asked from me, who had come from nowhere.
“What’s so special with that letter?” I asked. The man without a face whispered.
“That’s Satan with two horns, when these two connect these two upside down the symbol is completed and the power of devil is transferred and thus the illusion.” However hard I tried I failed to understand that what the man wanted to convey. I looked at the sky and saw millions of such symbols there, shining like stars in the heaven and multitudes striving hard to get them. I could see that these were not real stars but some shining balloons filled with hot air.
“Why these people don’t see the reality?” I wondered but found no answer.
I came to a bazar and saw people running around with paper bills in their hands. They all were stressed, both the shopkeepers and the customers. Their hectic activities gave me unease. It seemed as if they all knew that some cataclysm was on way and they wanted to spend and earn some money before they perished. Suddenly I detect the cause of the panic; the paper bills glowed and gave heat, making it impossible for the holder of that stuff to hold them for long. I wonder about the glow and got even closer to find out the real cause of the glow and notice that these bills are on fire, which consumed them at times slowly and at others very rapidly. The discovery solved the mystery and I smiled, knowing the exact reason of the panicky transactions, they all knew that the fire was consuming the paper they used to trade things with.
“Why no one tried to extinguish the fire instead of running around in panic?” I wondered but found no answers. I looked at the dark sky and found the shining S with horns on both sides and wondered how long the people were to remain blind about the reality of that illusion, but woke up from that dream. The Rupee on fire, the devilish symbol and the rest was still fresh in my mind. I was astonished to find out that the symbol couldn’t have been anything else than the Dollar, with an S having two horns on both ends, connected with each other to confuse the reality. I needed some wise person to interpret my dream but the mystery man wasn’t there to answer my questions.

It had been a hectic week at work and therefore I used to sleep late and wake up early, simply because I couldn’t afford to be ineffective. My peculiar dreams had come to an end and I felt relieved instead of missing those. I had no wish to go back to such dreaming period again. If that was a vision, I had had enough of such. At times I hated everything and my job and my boss were in that list as well as he was nothing less than a slave driver.
When I came back from the work, I didn’t have the energy to sit and watch TV. That day I had even skipped the usual window shopping. Perhaps a cup of tea would help, I thought and sat on a kitchen table to drink it I saw two people standing by my side, talking to each other, they were busy discussing some serious topic. I tried hard to listen but couldn’t make any sense of that what they discussed. Did I know those people, were they my friends, my neighbors or were simply some strangers? I tried again and again but gave up as I was too tired to determine anything. It was obvious that my brain was deprived of lucidity at the moment. What these people did in my kitchen, I wondered but stopped caring when I kept sinking in some fog. Kitchen table, the strangers, their conversation and the rest slowly slipped away from my consciousness, perhaps I was falling asleep.
Once again I was experiencing the dreadful scenes of the early nightmares. I kept witnessing swarthy dark atmospheres, bloodstreams, infernos, mass graves, graveyards and the other horrible things that reminded me the prevailing situation of my motherland. I saw suffering people, young, elderly, children, and women and knew that there was no hope for those. I sat depressed and felt like crying but found no tears as if they too had dried up, like the ample resources of my homeland. All our energy resources had vanished like a mirage except the suffering of the people, which had magnified thousand fold. I was deeply distressed when I heard a sound of trumpet coming from afar. The sound was enthralling and soothing, I wanted it to continue as it took my attention from the things that depressed me. The sound of the trumpet got closer and closer till it sounded as if it was coming from where I sat. The sounds were no longer soothing or hope invoking but were harsher and gave me bad vibrations. A wave of terror made me shiver, as I could feel some new calamity approaching.
The sound of trumpet stopped and a shrill voice was heard.
“Hear you all with the ears, time for evil to flourish is concluded, a time for reckoning originates. The great Judge comes to give the justice.” The sound of his words reverberating in the air, he resumed the beating of the trumpet. I sat with an open mouth, wondering the significance of his words, but there was no clue as to what the sound implied. Who could that be making such wild claims? No sane person in that God forsaken country was left, who could imagine a real change coming. There was no hope left and no dreams were fostered in the hearts of the citizens of this wretched land, a home of sorrow. The sound of the trumpet and the caller continued, getting farther and farther away till it disappeared completely.
I looked towards the east and saw darkness giving way and knew that it was dawning. So at long last the glorious morning was to be born from the womb of sky, I felt happy. I waited in anticipation and did witness the wonderful sunrise. The only thing that disturbed me was the colour of the sun, which was blood red. It took some time before it got its normal shine and glory and I wondered what that had for significance. I heard the trumpet once again but this time I could even see the face of the caller, who was tall and thin with a bright face.
“Come and witness the justice being done
Come and see what becomes of those who sell their virtues
Come and witness the retributions give to the traitors
Come and observe, it’s all for free”
Right before my eyes lay a large field, where millions of guilty stood enchained, moaning, crying and begging for mercy but the stern judge sat adamantly. The time for repentance had long passed; it was now time for his decree to pass. The crowds stood and waited for the verdicts and jubilated each time the judge passed his judgments. The guilty ones stood in shame and regrets and saw no escape routes open to them. A list was handed down to me, I read with disbelief.
…. thousands of Politicians
…. thousands of Bureaucrats
…. thousands of Army officers
…. thousands of Judges
…. thousand landlords
…. thousands of businessmen
…. thousand Mullahs
…. thousand terrorists
…. thousands of officials
…. thousand journalists
…. thousands of policemen
…. thousand embezzlers
It was difficult for me to read the exact numbers but could see that there was hardly a section not included there in the list. Doctors, Engineers, Industrialists, Teachers, different Mafias and others were all among the guilty one.
All in all two hundred thousand guilty ones were to be killed instantly, just the worst criminals. The petty criminals, the lower rank officials were given a last warning to better or die if they were caught again. The huge number shocked me and yet I knew that that was the only way to get rid of the disease permanently, the body of our motherland needed to flush all the incurable cells out. The criminals were to be hanged publically; the dead ones were to be digging out from their resting places to receive the symbolic hanging. It seems no one was to get away unpunished and long last the justice prevailed.
I saw the scum disappearing from the face of my motherland and when I looked at the sky the sun was shining brighter and brighter. I couldn’t see the face of the judge but knew that he was the pure that suited the land of pure and that was enough a knowledge for me.
I saw multitudes coming in from all directions, white clothed, with glow and confidence on their faces and wondered who those were. These carried their belongings with them, which showed they had come from afar.
Suddenly I saw the mystery man and rushed towards him. Looking at me, he smiled broadly.
“See with your own eyes that God has blessed us, days of our misery are now passed.”
“Who are these people that keep streaming in from all directions?” I asked.
“These are the builders of new Pakistan, brought from the all corners of the earth, where they had been placed to wait for the day. These are the men, women and children equipped with the tools of determination and skills needed for the gigantic task of building a land worth its name.” He told me proudly.
“Can these achieve the task single handedly?”
“Why should they be lonely in their work, every single patriot will assist them and thus learn something new,” he said confidently.
“What will become next?” I asked.
“You had been given the possibility to learn about the grander plan but you insisted on knowing just a part, so wait with patience till it unfolds itself in due time.”
“Please forgive me my stupidity and do show me more.” I begged.
“Don’t you know that opportunities are not given again, if once denied?”
“Who are you sir?” I asked.
“I am that what you call me, a mystery man” he laughed.
I was still begging when I heard the phone bell. I opened my eyes and looked around in a confused manner and felt bewildered to realize that I had been just dreaming, or was that just a dream? I could have sworn that it was the most lucid happening that I had ever witnessed in my life. I stretched my hand and took the cup of tea, which was still hot.

Epilog
Even though everything is same as before, nothing bothers me any longer after those strange meetings with the mystery man and the dreams that followed his disappearance. I’m still perplexed and can’t find any natural and logical explanations to the occurrences that took place and yet I’m a different person than before. I know that I can never learn to believe in the dreams as if they were real; some part of me was ever to doubt every single thing that can’t be explained rationally. The strangeness surrounding mystery man is to haunt me for long time and yet he has taught me many new lessons. He has given me deeper understanding about the things I had not paid any interest or simply was ignorant about. The biggest lesson for me was to be patient if I was ever to come in the familiar situation.
I still don’t know, who is to lead us out of the dire situation, who is the stern judge, capable of passing the right judgments, and how this all would be brought about but I do believe that the time is approaching us when all this will come to happen. I am sure that there exist millions and millions that hanker for a change and certainly that demand will be matched by stepping forward of the needed leader. If it is someone we know or is someone entirely unknown to us, matters not, as long as the person is capable to deliver and holds the characteristics of a great leader.
The mystery man has succeeded teaching me that Pakistan is not an island, it does stand in integral relationship with the world around and that everything is interwoven into each other. I have also learnt to go little deeper in the happenings and find out what they entail beyond the surface. I have to confess that I’m not a diver and for that reason can’t go much deeper but do get pleasure in mere trying to get better understanding of the things. Jesus, Mehdi and the Messiah remain alien to my realities and yet I have started seeing the matter somewhat differently. I don’t belong to the people who expect the imminent emergence of these as something inevitable but if it did occur in my life time, I won’t be belonging to those that would be rejecting them. I am sure I would give them a fair chance to prove their legitimacy. I am sure that the mystery man had some reason for bringing all details to my consciousness but I had blown the possibility by being imprudent. There were no clues as to if the needed change was brought about by some democratic process or the judge came through some other means. The colour red could be a symbol of some bloodshed/revolution but it was less likely, considering the performance of unthinking masses throughout the ages. Weren’t we just Ghulam, ibne-Ghulam, self-seeking impotent force, or was I simply too hard on helpless people of this country? A country that allows criminals like Zia, Ayub, Musharaf and Zardari to come and rule, doesn’t deserve the sympathy of others. I do hope that the vision was not just my wishful thinking but will come true soon.
I read in the news that the present Pope is resigning, bringing the last Pope (according to the prophecy) in focus. We hear about the finger of God pointing to the Peter’s Cathedral, in confirmation to the prediction of St Malachi. In a short time we will know if really it would be Peter that takes the conrol of the sinking ship of Catholicism or not. The choosing of the Peter would be another amazing happening. The rolls of China, USA, and Russia along with GB, France and Germany are clearly defined in the plans regarding future but I can’t narrate those to you, simply because I have blown the chances of getting there. The only thing I can say with surety is that we indeed live in some amazing times. If you don’t get CNG, Electricity, Petrol or other commodities, don’t cry, the days of the present government are numbered. If you are forced to bow to the pressures and thus have abandoned your morals and principles, the coming one may forgive your sins, as the petty crimes committed for bare survival can be forgiven, if a deep regrets and repentance is there. If on the other hand, you have committed greater crimes in order to appease the strong instincts of Greed and vanity, you risk a great danger of getting caught and accounted for your deeds. Regardless of what your conscience tells you, we are convinced that you have been a bunch of losers, without even knowing it. All the riches you have collected aren’t going to save you from the dire consequences. Don’t expect anyone to feel sympathy for you, you simply don’t deserve it. All the brothers and sisters that endure with patience and steadfastness need to be congratulated for their bravery in face of impossible conditions. I remembered someone saying in one of my dreams that the personal gratifications always brought unhappiness or some disaster at the end, while the selfless serving brought unfailing rewards. The enemies of Pakistan sit in all important positions and seek its internal collapse but the intense attempts simply can’t succeed. The enemies of our motherland should know that we are here to stay, if our visionaries are to be believed in.
Last but not least I thank Mirza Ghalib, Stingingnettle and Shimatoree and SEM for their whole-hearted support and encouragement. I dedicate the entire series to these friends and like-mind souls that share many of my views, ideals and seek the best for the country.
I’m positive that many out there also have dreams regarding Pakistan but are reluctant to share those with us. No dream is insignificant, no vision can be futile, come forward and share it with us, and we will be eagerly waiting to hear those from you.
I even thank the handful readers that showed the interest in reading, The signs in the Heavens.
May God bless you all!
Pakistan, Zindabad!
Last edited by resurrected on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:16 am
Shimatoree Senior Moderator

The only words I have left are....

...Well done.........yes very well done.

Now let us see if those that read what you wrote have it in them to comprehend the subtle and abstract notions and ideas you have put forth.

Unread post Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:55 pm
Res,

I have to take my hat off you you; superb series, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Your gift for introspection is rare and I feel privileged to have shared this space with you and to have had the chance to be educated by someone who clear knows a thing or two about life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your dedication of your series to all of us friends here at thepakpolitics.com.

I tend not to fire from the hip so it will take me some time to take all of the series in and then perhaps comment on some bit as time permits. Shimatoree Sahib is right to point out that your text was both 'subtle and abstract' and I too hope that your readers would be able to see the rather refined ideas you have put forward.

Brilliant job; I whole-heartedly recommend it to anyone as a hugely worthwhile read.
@stingingnettle1
stingingnettle1@gmail.com

Unread post Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:30 am
Shim, SN,

Thanking you both for your kind and encouraging words, I feel elated.
I'm impressed by your brave struggle to bring about the socio-political consciousness to slumbering people of this country.
It's really a pleasure to be here with you friends. The Signs in the Heavens is over but not the dream Pakistan, so we should keep placing our ideas in Pak Vision and make it a shining spot. Right now I'm middle of some work but promise to come back with some ideas as to how we all can participate and form the contours of future Pakistan Dream.
Once again very many Thanks!

Return to Pak Vision