Board index Pak Vision The signs in the Heavens! 32

The signs in the Heavens! 32

Pak Vision is a platform where all are welcome sharing their version of dreams about Pakistan and it's future.
Unread post Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 am
According to him the mysteries of life were not going to be revealed as long as we existed. Our mental and spiritual development required some uncertainty and doubts, so that we could remain questing. The convictions were for those who wished to close the doors for further knowledge or had the illusions of finding the absolute.
He wished he had enough time to discuss the matter in depth but right then he could only discuss it fleetingly and only in connection to our ongoing topic of his vision of Pakistan, where Hinduism, Christianity and Judaism were the most important religions beside Islam, the faith of the overwhelming majority of Pakistanis. Hinduism was the only religion that wasn’t sematic; the other three shared the same mythology and traditions even if that didn’t mean hundred percent agreement on important issues. The Muslims were already in conflict with Christians, Jews and Hindus, even if the conflict wasn’t classified as direct confrontation. According to him the day was not far when that struggle was becoming more obvious and more dangerous. Luckily Hinduism had remained a local phenomenon and for that reason couldn’t turn ugly except in the subcontinent. But the opposite could hold true, if the Christians, Muslims and Jews came into a conflict.
“What’s the real problem here, why we should get any trouble from the Christians?”
“Crusades, the 21st century crusades, does it sound familiar?”
“Yes, I do remember your point of view but I still fail to understand, what we have done to deserve the new crusades.”
“I can give you two reasons though there are many to reckon with. Firstly it’s the spirit of religions that is touching the hearts of those belonging to them, thus inciting fanaticism. Secondly it’s due to consciously seeking of the conflict.”
“Why the spirits of religions stimulate people, if the response it invokes is fanaticism?” I was to question his conclusion.
“As a matter of fact there is only a spirit that touches all hearts and our reactions vary due to our imperfections and prejudices. Our interpretations of the message differs and thus the problem. That what should have united the faithful separates instead. There lies the mystery of pure touching the impure and thus getting polluted.”
“And what does that mean?”
“Figure out for yourself.”
“Alright now explain why anyone should seek a conflict?”
“The awaiting is two sided as I explained to you earlier, the conflicts are inevitable, so certain groups seek it while they consider themselves stronger and thus want to increase the chances of their success.”
“It would be funny to see the world fight against each other over religions they don’t even believe in anymore,” he laughed.
“The western people have grown out of religions at least so they believe but truth is that they have just gone one step further and thus don’t need the old form of the religion but remain thirsting and hungering for the spiritual food.”
“How will they be engaged in some struggle if they don’t even identify themselves with the religion?” I asked.
“The Jews were dragged into the conflict during the Second World War regardless of if they were practicing Jews or were just so by name.” he was prompt to answer. “When you’re a soldier at least you know why you kill or were killed for, the problem is with those that believe themselves to be neutral, they are more vulnerable.
“Why we Muslims are the targets of all major faiths?”
“Do you really want to know?”
“Of course, I do.” I told him.
“Listen to the secret and try to remember it in all situations. The reason all faiths hate you is not even obvious to them. We are fast approaching the testing times and before that all faiths have been polluted and attacked by certain groups. These groups have systematically changed the morals of the modern men, they propagate that nothing in the world is holy, every behavior is acceptable and that there is no rights or wrongs. They laugh at the concept of sins and assure everyone that religions have been cheating them and thus have been robbing them of their freedoms.” He went on telling that these so called advocates of liberties sought changes in the religious thinking, demanding that church altered all that clashed with human rights. Seeing people moving away from the religion the clergy did change its attitude and compromised on everything. But then according to him that wasn’t something new, the clergy had always been altering the holy texts that didn’t suit them.

Return to Pak Vision