Board index PAKISTAN AND POLITICS RE-BIRTH and RESURRECTION !

RE-BIRTH and RESURRECTION !

Intellectual discourse to achieve a deeper understanding and a broader perspective of the political events affecting us.
Unread post Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:12 pm
Shimatoree Senior Moderator

Everyone..........and that is NOT to be-little anyone by not addressing then as individuals !

The idea is simple.

1.We should have this forum as a DISCUSSION and COMMENT place and the idea of CATEGORIZATION in UMPTEEN topics is gone.

2. To protect and RETAIN the old DATA as ARCHIVES.

3. I have spoken with Pros about this web site and they agreed with the idea of FOCUS being the central theme required.

4. Problem is TIME. It is going to take TIME to FIX the problem. To design a new FACE by using Adobe Photo shop and then making it functional. I know TEMPLATES can be used but my thought is to come up with something original even though it might not be smashingly great.

5. To..............UN-DO the PTI label is also going to take time as a REPUTATION once established is difficult to ERASE. On top of that it would require DISCIPLINE on the part of the current participators to hold their FIRE....at least for sometime. It would also require ACTIVE LOBBYING by the same to somehow figure out how to attract.." OTHERS " to the site. Diplomacy is not my own FORTE' so someone with a sweet tongue will have to do that.

6. In short the structural changes are going to be done but to make it functional and attractive to others is something someone else has to figure out.

7. The basic model is a WEB PAGE connected to Youtube videos and hopefully that will work in steering traffic.

I am thinking it would take around 3 months to get things rolling but a " TRAILER" will be there soon.

I am waiting for ideas from everyone.........so we do not have to do it over again.

Return to PAKISTAN AND POLITICS