[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • Control of Liberal Fascit on pkpolitics discuss : بیٹھک
Board index بیٹھک Control of Liberal Fascit on pkpolitics discuss

Control of Liberal Fascit on pkpolitics discuss

يہاں شائستہ انداز میں کسی کی دل آذاري کيےبنا معصوم سا لچ تلا جا سکتا ھے۔
Pakistani47 Most Senior Member

I want to share my personal experience here and want to know about the attitiude and approach of Admin of pkpolitics discuss. My senior members here may not like this topic but I want to start it here because it is a bethak and everything can be discussed in the portion of this forum with certain limitations of ethics and morality.

I have been active member of pkpolitics since 2008 and enjoyed my time there. I always trried to post comments within parameters of ethics and morality. No member can point out any abusive word in my posts. Well I got little bit personal with few members but very rarely and with all due respect. I never posted any anti Islamic or anti Pakistani comments. I enjoyed love and respect of good members of blog.

But despite all the I am blocked without telling any reaoson same thing happened with members like Khan Sahib and others. Now I want other respectable members of this blog who were very active on pkpolitics that why it happens and what is the criterion of admin. Thanks. :?

pkpolitics/discuss forum now-a-days is a platform over whelmed by the pml-n supporters and their main support in turn is site administration.
Perhaps number of posts is more important than quality of posts.
Somehow I believe that site administration is not the same as it was in 2010.

I am also blocked on PKpolitics for last few weeks, and have no Idea why? Like you. I have never been abusive, or offensive to any fellow blogger - and its not just me, about 15-20 other guys I know who are 'supposedly' PTI supporters have been blocked out and majority of them were serious bloggers who hardly ever broke any forum rules.

I borrowed a friends ID and started a thread asking ADMIN to share the reason for blocking us, but the thread was deleted and friend's ID was also blocked

It seems Sharif's want no interruption to their propaganda campaign

semirza User avatar

No problem at all Anas Bhai Sahab. Your friends are most welcome over here. We might be a small group but at the end of the day what matters is some quality discussions. You might have seen we have an exclusive forum for PTI.

I think that was inevitable.The owner of that forum has destroyed the forum all by himself.
Be Light for Others
&
They will be light for you,maybe sometime.

Abdul Rafay

semirza User avatar

Holly Flame,
What a pleasant surprise...Welcome back brother. The owners were in fact threatened that their site will be reported as a Taliban support website and will be taken off the www.web/.

Holly Flame;

It is always much harder to build than it is to destroy. Join us in building something better and different.
@stingingnettle1
stingingnettle1@gmail.com

asif65 User avatar

What happened to the site? since yesterday this site is not working!

semirza User avatar

Asif Bhai,
Site maintenance could be a reason but then it has taken quite long as you say.

پی کے پولیٹیکس پر ایڈمن نے آزادی اظہار کے نام پر کوڑھیوں کو کھلی چھٹی دے رکھی ہے وہ جو چاہیں کرتے پھریں۔

بدبودار بلیک شیپ اور شیرازی کے کمنٹس پڑھنے کے لئے اس تھریڈ کو وزٹ کریں۔ اس دھاگے پر یہ بدبودار لوگ
توہین رسالت صہ کے مرتکب ہوئے ہیں۔

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/%d8 ... ost-434102

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/%d9 ... ost-434103

بار بار توجہ دلانے کے باوجود پی کے پولیٹیکس کی ایڈمن نے کوئی کاروائی نہیں کی، ایسا محسوس ہوتا ہے کہ ایڈمن بغیرت ہے اور اسے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا توہین رسالت کرنے والوں سے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔یا شاید اسے نبی کریم صہ کی مبارک ذات سے کوئی لگاؤ نہیں بلکہ اسے مرتدوں کی پرواہ ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اسے پرواہ ہے تو توہین رسالت کرنے والوں کی پرواہ ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اسے پرواہ ہے تو پیسے کی پرواہ ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اگر اس میں ذرا بھی غیرت ہوتی تو اب تک توہین رسالت کے مرتکب ممبرز کو بین کرچکی ہوتی۔

Return to بیٹھک