[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • fun and jokes : MISC TOPICS
Board index MISC TOPICS fun and jokes

fun and jokes

Random Topics
Unread post Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 am
xero Senior Member

Unread post Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Welcome, welcome to the blog, xero! You announced yourself in fine style. Fun and jokes were exactly what was missing here. Your video was very enjoyable. Thanks a lot.

Unread post Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm
xero Senior Member

pleasure is mind sir, in fact i have been a big but silent fan of most revered and seasoned blogger like you. I always liked your polite and humble attitude towards new and naive writers like of. So thank you so much for this encouragement . Regards

Unread post Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

xero, do you know what? Your words of kindness, so unexpected, so far-reaching, I'll never forget. When next I feel depressed because our country has hit another low point, I'll recall them and struggle out of that painful state. And now for you specially, the best I have been able to manage for the moment. It did make me laugh a bit.

Unread post Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

And this one now, a real beauty:

Unread post Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 pm
xero Senior Member

thank u so much for such an honor ,mirza sahib ...i am a humble fan of u.so love to read ur piece of writing which are no doubt master pieces :P and the links u posted really depict ur wonderful sense of humor.below is a pray for our country in a lighter manner ,hope u,ll enjoy it :)

Unread post Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:04 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Xero, that prayer, while eating take away pizza, was splendid. I can well imagine that in many homes in Pakistan similar prayers are being uttered under similar circumstances. And I loved the kids. They knew exactly what was wrong with each adult there. Thanks a lot.

Unread post Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Unread post Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:32 pm
Scandinavian User avatar
Senior Moderator

Zardari Making fun of the (not so) Sharif brothers:

Tundi-e-Bad-e-Mukhalif se na ghabra aye Oqab - Ye to chalti ha tujhay uncha urhanay ke leye

Unread post Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:37 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Simply terrific! Thanks a lot.

Unread post Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:09 pm
aftab Most Senior Member

Fashion designer Azizi, very funny

LOLZ
Full Solidarity With The Muslim Brotherhood

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm
Scandinavian User avatar
Senior Moderator

A cute one:

Tundi-e-Bad-e-Mukhalif se na ghabra aye Oqab - Ye to chalti ha tujhay uncha urhanay ke leye

Unread post Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:08 am
aftab Most Senior Member

There have been startling reports in the different blogs and websites and media release circulating around “diaper scarcity” or “the US-NATO troops in diapers” over the past couple of weeks.

Few days ago, I came upon an amusingly newsworthy report under the title “diapered soldier” or so that I’d kind of like to share with you.

According to the newspaper reports, the US authorities have quietly and unofficially requested the Pakistani authorities for the immediate provision of the tissue paper and pampers in the recent times.

http://shahamat-english.com/index.php?o ... s&Itemid=5

Unread post Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Great stuff, that, aftab. But for you, we'd have missed out on it completely. So now we're getting both the diapers and the coffins ready. And seeing the urgency of the request and spurred on by environmental concerns, it's no wonder that we have now decided to re-open the supply routes.

Unread post Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 pm
aftab Most Senior Member

@MG

Our rulers are sold out, so the Yanks know we just have to up the price to get what we want. Though i did enjoy the moment knowing that the Yanks don't
have a minutes peace when out on the battlefield.

Unread post Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Don't be too harsh on our dear rulers, aftab. After all, their expenses keep going up, specially now that they need to buy up the whole country in view of the next general election. The price for my vote, for instance, is pretty high and I'm sure my neighbour is not selling his cheaply either. So, you see, it's we the people who are pushing them to raise their own prices skyhigh and sell off more and more of our country and its sovereignty. Now if only we could be a bit more docile and say, yes, dear rulers, but of course, dear rulers, you can hold power over us for evermore, how much easier things would be for them all round.

Unread post Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 pm
teriwal Most Senior Member

Unread post Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:27 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

I say Teriwal, this is your first posting here. A very warm welcome to you and do make yourself at home. That was an extremely amusing astrological prognosis you served us above for our delectation, part imagination, part truth. You do seem to know some of your fellow bloggers very well. And I'm sure they'll feel very flattered by all you've predicted for them in the week to come. Each one of us seems to be obsessed by something or the other. Many of those you mentioned seemed to have S.E. Mirza on the brain. Well, we must all keep busy some way or the other I suppose. Looking forward to your next posting and thanks for this excellent one.

Unread post Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:06 am
semirza User avatar

Next

Return to MISC TOPICS