[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • fun and jokes : MISC TOPICS - Page 2
Board index MISC TOPICS fun and jokes

fun and jokes

Random Topics
Unread post Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 am
SaleemRaza Most Senior Member

سب دوستوں کو سلام .

Unread post Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:20 am
teriwal Most Senior Member

Thank You very much @MG and @semirza Sb,

Your kind words are a great source of inspiration for me to share views.Things always going the way,nature suggests.We are left with some memories behind,off-course a mix of memories.
I think Most of the people here knows each other in one way or the other.I ,being part of this domain over previous Blog and now this one, feel great among seniors.
Yes @semirza Sb still gives an echo haha over previous blog,at one or another occasion.he was a good manager of the Blog.Hope he is doing best here to keep everyone in touch here.
I like this place,a decent place to share and get back understanding regarding any issue.Indeed a peaceful environment is needed for any creative thinking and sharing opinions.

Thank you once Again for Your Kind Words,

:)

Unread post Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Teriwal, I'm so happy to hear your voice again, you can't imagine. As you reminded us, we have a common past which was rich in incident, happy, exciting moments and then moments of deep depression. We've survived it all and here we are back again. We are older and wiser (I hope) persons, our blogging sphere might have changed, we are still trying hard to accompany Pakistan on her way to liberation from her present state of infamy.

I hope at this stage of our journey, we'll walk hand in hand and finally reach the so deeply desired destination. Thank you for coming over.

Unread post Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 am

Thank You @MG Sb,
These days i am enjoying funny things all aorund,very much.May be its an interval to get back to normal discussions.
So here is another piece to share.Hope everyone understands it.

Karela group:

*Waqar Yunis was a fake bowler
*Nation did not treat Dr. Abus Salam well.
*Kapil Dev is better than Waqar Younis.
*How can we play Cricket when incidents like Gojra are happening.

:lol: :roll: :idea: :cry: :lol:

Unread post Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:40 am
semirza User avatar

Teriwal Bhai Sahab
I had heard about the 'Kohri group' but 'Kerala group' is news to me. Some more information Please...

Unread post Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:03 pm

mirza Sb,

The same Group and people love to give them different titles according to their own preferences.But i think they being mostly hurted by the name "Korhi Group"..

:roll: ;)

Unread post Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 pm
semirza User avatar

Thanks Teriwal for the update. Never knew this was another title for the famous 'Kohri Group'...lolz

Unread post Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... OqxeE&NR=1

One of our best stand up comedians today. Worth a listen.

Unread post Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:59 am
aftab Most Senior Member

WOW, what a talented guy! Definitely worth a listen!
Full Solidarity With The Muslim Brotherhood

Unread post Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 am
aftab Most Senior Member

Damn, PMLN got the last laugh

Unread post Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:03 am
aftab Most Senior Member

Unread post Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 pm
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Aftab, a very Happy New Year to you firstly. Next, many thanks for the Salam episode. It's incredible that people still get taken in by a man who fancies himself a great actor. Our Azizi, on the other hand, is that, a great comedian. Also a PTI member. So, as you pointed out so wittily, he gave the PMLN the last laugh in the video above, but that was probably simply generosity on his part, knowing that thereafter many tears would be shed by them.

Unread post Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:59 pm
aftab Most Senior Member

Likewise my brother and hope this New Year brings you many happy returns, Ameen! Azizi is the 'master' of comedy! Altaf Hussain on the hand… well the less said about him, the better.

Unread post Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 pm
aftab Most Senior Member

Meera Should Learn English From This Man

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/01/20/meera-s ... t-for-fun/

Unread post Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Aftab, made my day for me, this did. Yet another talent drawn from the masses. Excellent English, a bit short on grammar maybe, but perfect accent, coupled to a sense of humour. We could all learn from him, don't you think?

Unread post Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 am
aftab Most Senior Member

Absolutely! Our people are very talented, innovative and full of confidence to take on anything; unfortunately our rulers don't facilitate our people, if there did we would be one of the most prosperous countries in the world.

Unread post Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm
aftab Most Senior Member

Unread post Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:27 pm
aftab Most Senior Member

Unread post Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Imran Khan versus Shahbaz Sharif as portrayed by Azizi:

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/02/22/imran-k ... at-parody/