[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • Jahangir Tareen Bought ALL gemstone mines of KPK : EXCLUSIVE - PTI
Board index EXCLUSIVE - PTI Jahangir Tareen Bought ALL gemstone mines of KPK

Jahangir Tareen Bought ALL gemstone mines of KPK

This forum is dedicated to Imran Khan acknowledging his efforts to lead us Pakistanis along with the help and grace of Allah the Al Mighty, win against an evil coalition of political witches by helping us get rid of them...A'amen!
LifeH2O User avatar
Most Senior Member

NS & Family Mill owners. Tareen & Family mine owners?

http://pakistan.worldnewsviews.com/2014 ... ir-tareen/

Found the news only on one website. Not sure if it is true.
Greed, the root of all curse, root of all evil.

Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Life, Thanks for news item. Unfortunately the link did not work so ist contents cannot be discussed. I asked around about the charges against Tareen and was told they were simply propaganda. True or false, one great difference does exist between Tareen and Nawaz Sharif. If he did indeed buy up those mines as alleged, at least he bought them with his own Money, whereas NS has only ever used taxpayers' money or defaulted bank loans to fund his acquisitions.

Anyway, at this critical point in time, with bogus arrest warrents out for Imran Khan and other PTI leaders (along with the two top people in PAT), dubious accusations of PTI corruption being liberally relayed by media, etc., the Tareen item simply fits into the existing pattern: get IK out whatever it takes.

Upto each of us now to decide whether we believe in PTI or whether PMLN is the clean Hands Party of Pakistan.

LifeH2O User avatar
Most Senior Member

Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Thanks, Life, this time the link did work. And then I was faced with my second problem, wasn't I? I can't read Urdu although I do speak it. So I got hold of someone to translate it for me. It's as you say. Upto PTI now to straighten this one out. We can just make suggestions. The rest the Party must do.

Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Life, here goes. Finally a firm denial by Jahangir Khan Tareen regarding the recent charges levelled against him. Here's what he has to say:

"I have not starte any kind of business in KPK after the formation of the PTI government there. PTI policy is very strict on this. None of our leaders is allowed to do any business in KPK." Jahangir Khan Tareen, Nov. 19, 2014 (source: Twitter).

LifeH2O User avatar
Most Senior Member

Now that is really some relief.

Return to EXCLUSIVE - PTI