[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1045: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3884)
ThePakPolitics • 3 times food 300 per day for Inqalab : CURRENT EVENTS
Board index PAKISTAN AND POLITICS CURRENT EVENTS 3 times food 300 per day for Inqalab

3 times food 300 per day for Inqalab

Unread post Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:17 pm
LifeH2O User avatar
Most Senior Member

In my village people were offered 300 per day per head and 3 time food to go to PAT. PTI has the same rate. People went there with their whole families. In last PAT container dharna, they got 5000 per day.
Greed, the root of all curse, root of all evil.

Unread post Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:31 am
Mirza Ghalib User avatar
Senior Moderator

Life, Shocking, if only too believable. In any country where people are deprived of the basic necessities of life, starting with food, selling one's vote or presence is like selling one's blood or organs for survival. Can you tell us what the population figures for your village are? And now to see the other side of the story. Here and there we may find people being bought up. But I doubt the bulk of those attending the PAT & PTI protests are there for the money. Or is that not your impression as well? Whatever, Today, we are in the eighth day of the uprising. I can but hope all will go well for all of us. And that we'll come out of this whole undescribable mess intact and victorious.

Unread post Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:13 pm
LifeH2O User avatar
Most Senior Member

I was told this by my cousin who came from there. Population should be around 10-15,000. The man who prepares 'plao ki deig' etc for all kind of events went with his family for money for Qadri. He said a few others also went. Now I know only about my village, there will be many others.

Unread post Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:55 pm
Shimatoree Senior Moderator

The FACT that people might have taken money to participate in this.......in a country where people find it hard to put food on the table for their families...........cannot be considered as an immoral or Un Ethical behaviour NOT does it take anything away from the legitimacy of the protest.

Let us assume that this is TRUE..............imagine someone sitting in 45 degree sun with almost 100 % humidity and without any shade-( thanks to the govt)-........to do that for one payment of 300 ruppees........that is 3 dollars.................thats OK by me.

Let us call them PAID protesters..............yes they are like those who sell their kidneys for food.

In this case they are getting some money for food without selling their Kidneys!

If the implication is that this whole thing is PAID for...........then one must say so.

I do not think it is........................... though some poor people might have taken this opportunity to help feed their families..........and thats is OK.

Does that mean it is a crowd for HIRE..................maybe but it does not look like that to me.

Unread post Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:34 am
LifeH2O User avatar
Most Senior Member

Surely that whole crowd is not the paid crowd. But the money involved strike me the same as it does in jalsas of others PPP, PMLN etc. They pay, they promise food, many times the fill the crowd with school children and government employees.

A Molvi believes that telling a lie with good purpose is OK and even a good thing. And so they do for all their mantra. Molvi, the person who supposed to have an exemplary character, stands among the lowest of us.

Return to CURRENT EVENTS